Skip to content
- The Hiland Fixie is a proven, reliable everyday bike and is therefore the main feature in the bicycle garage for many cyclists.
- Easy removable front/rear brakes;The single-speed with flip flop hub in the rear wheel can be switched between freewheel and fixie mode by turning the rear wheel.
- The bike is available in frame sizes 50 cm, 54 cm and 58 cm. For all fans of simple design, the design deliberately has no large stickers. Therefore, it is perfect as a basis for a tuning bike.
- Alloy wheels, double-walled 40 mm, 32H (flip-flop rear hub), sealed hubs. CST 700C x 25C tyres.
- 85% pre-assembled, free pedals,assembly tools included. Handlebar, pedals, saddle and front wheel need to be attached.
Spin to win
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device